Session 10 - Audio Visual
1. Use Snap! and Audacity to record the Programs Headings and save as audio files in audio subfolder:
- Drug Treatment Programs => recording1.wav
- Educational Programs => recording2.wav
- Counselling Programs => recording3.wav
- Hate Crime Programs => recording4.wav
2. Copy the code and save in assets as speak.js.
3. Add a newspaper columns style
4. Modify Programs using newspaper class and informative text.
Note: This descriptions may have been added in discussions earlier.
1. Create video.css
Save in assets folder.
2. Add video links.
Videos are saved in videos folder.